Sunday, June 20, 2010

Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/...



The link above is a pic of me...^^^^



%26amp;%26amp; the link below is what colour i want to dye my hair!



http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh77/...



Do you think i would suit it?



Let me no please,i would like to get it done before christmas xx thanks xxxxx



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

no. you look VERY pretty in brown though.



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

Sorry I don't think you would. You're hair color right now is really pretty though!



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

It would totally work on you. It would sort of change your whole look, but it would look great!



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

Yeah!! i think it would suit you, my advice is DO IT! :)



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

i think it would, if your not sure try a slightly darker tone first-you can always go lighter later:)



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

I think you should stick with what you have now. That's just my opinion though, you can try blonde still :)



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

fabulousy!!! it suits you real well.



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

yea ur pretty anything would look nice try it



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

okay jus 4get wateva ppl sed that u wudnt suit it u wud deffo suit it xx



Would i suit blonde hair? (PICTURES INCLUDED)?

I think you would look fabulous as a blonde. I really like blonde hair. It would go well with your skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan