Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Cut? PLEASE HELP (with pictures)?

ok so, I'm 15



My hair is naturally really really dark brown



I've had my hair dark blonde, light brown and a reddish color



and this weekend I'm getting my hair cut so



what color and what cut?



and any other suggestions are good too



thanks!



http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii167...



Hair Cut? PLEASE HELP (with pictures)?

well if you're looking for something really different than before- try a really dark dark dark brown or a black. i think that would like nice..as for the cut, it's fine the way it is....(so is your hair, but if you want to dye it)



Hair Cut? PLEASE HELP (with pictures)?

id just get it relayered with long layers and side bangs



for the color, id try to keep it somewhat red but put in blonde highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan