Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAIR!!! Help please! :o?

I'm going to get my hair cut soon, last one I got was in june lol its been a long time. I have long side swept bangs now and my hair goes just a few inches past my shoulders. My hair is a dark brown, I color it. I'm tallish and thin I guess, and my face shape is square. Naturaly my hair is curly frizzy and really really thick! I'd like to get a shorter/medium cut. I'm going straighten my hair most of the time now but I'd also like a cut that will look okay curly.



I've found a few cuts that I like so far: http://www.totalhair.net/nicole-ritchie-...



http://www.totalhair.net/nicole-ritchie-...



http://www.totalhair.net/nicole-ritchie-...



I asked my friend for adviced and she said if I got those hair cuts I'd have to thin my hair out a little. Would that help? PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!



HAIR!!! Help please! :o?

The one I like the most would have to be the last one. But remember eventually you'll get tired of straightening everyday so look for a hair cut like that but it will also work with your natural hair. I like the shorter hair for taller people though! Hope I helped!



HAIR!!! Help please! :o?

Totally, I love the pictures of nicloe you put, you shold cut your hair like that it will look great



HAIR!!! Help please! :o?

i like the last one best but for tall people the longer the better unless u want ur face 2 look small and shoulders to look wide. it would help to have thn hair for these cuts...



HAIR!!! Help please! :o?

this would look good but i would suggest getting your hair chemically straightened b/c if your hair is curly then it might just make it frizzy instead of getting the look you want



HAIR!!! Help please! :o?

you shouldn't straighten your hair a lot b/c it damages you hair; you should especially not straighten your hair a lot if it's dyed b/c that damages it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan