Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do I do Pirate Make-Up And Hair?

Not a scary pirate.



A female pirate.



Like, how should I do my hair and makeup.



I'd prefer pictures. Tips will work too!



THANKS!!



How do I do Pirate Make-Up And Hair?

Lots of black eye makeup, eyeliner, mascara, dark red lipstick. Maybe some blush in the same color family as the lipstick and you can use the blush for the eyelids too with some greys. Shade eyebrows with black eye brow pencil as well if you have light eyebrows.



It'd also be really cool if you learned how to talk like a pirate too lol



"Avast me hearties!"



"Bring me one noggin of rum, now, won't you, matey."



"Avast, there!"



"Dead men don't bite."



"Shiver my timbers!" (often pronounced as "Shiver me timbers!")



"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest -- Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!"



How do I do Pirate Make-Up And Hair?

Just go on the net finde some pirate pics to get some idead then use your own head costumes are better when you think of them as art work so just do what you feel is best



How do I do Pirate Make-Up And Hair?

try to do the captain jack sparrow look.. black eyeliner with a red hankerchief in your hair and some small braids in straight hair maybe? i think that would work!



How do I do Pirate Make-Up And Hair?

Check out the ideas on this website:



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Pirat...



Here's some more photos of sexy pirates:



http://www.mydivascloset.com/noname52.ht...



If you want to do eyeliner and a bandanna like Jack Sparrow, you can use this reference photo and other tips from the website:



http://www.sithcamaro.com/jack_comp/v2.j...



How do I do Pirate Make-Up And Hair?

Ok, for make-up, use a lot of black eyeliner on bottom and top and smudge. Some tan foundation will make it seem like you've been out on the sun in a ship all day, and add some red lipstick.



For hair, I think it would be really cute if you curl your hair in big curls, and add a bandana.



Don't forget to add big, gold hoops!



Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan