Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a hair style for the prom. where can you go on the web????

ive herd that you can take your picture and put other hair on it where can i do that and can it be free?????



I need a hair style for the prom. where can you go on the web????

makeoversolutions.com. you can test different hairstyles on your picture with it.



I need a hair style for the prom. where can you go on the web????

http://www.makeoversolutions.com/ is a place to do it.



I've found tons of places for it though and I haven't found one thats free.



I need a hair style for the prom. where can you go on the web????

Try just typing in exactly what you want %26amp; you would get it on Google's search engine ok,it may help you find what your looking for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan