Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

Hi, this is my hair, and I want to change it ..



http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee77/...



I will take a haircut if its a good style, but im tired of haircuts just making my hair short, what would you prefer for my hair?



Thank you



I cant dye tho. Parents wont let.



If good suggestion, I閳ユ獟l try.



New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

Well, you should let it grow out some. Then you can change it more. You can use gel and spiked it up a bit. Guy's don't have too many choices, but your best bet would be to grow it out.



New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

It would be hard to do a lot with your hair considering you hardly have any.



New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

Go with spikes. About and inch long



New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

You should get like a design thats so cool



New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

Put gel on your hands and run then through your hair, starting at your forehead and going back to the top of your head. Or you could grow they top of your hait out and have a mini mo-hawk...lol...i LOVE guys with mo-hawks!



New Hairstyle for my hair? [Pictures inside]?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan