Thursday, June 17, 2010

Transform my hair!?

LOOK:



http://i17.tinypic.com/2m2evqg.jpg



My Hair is JUST like the left side of this picture!



how do I get my hair from the left side of that picture to look like the right side of that pictures???



Transform my hair!?

ok this is what to do, i have the same kind of hair!!! first use shampoo and conditioner. leave the conditioner on your hair for ATLEST 3 min and ALL over your hair. then wrap in a towel untill most of the hair is dry (this is to help with the friz) then take a regular flat brush and blow dry it pulling the sections with the brush. Then you may want to use a flat iron if you need it straighter. Now i have blond hair so use the kind that is good for your hair, but i get sheer blond dream silk, this is what keeps it silky soft and managable, (helps hide those broken ends too) good luck!



Transform my hair!?

On the left you'd just washed it, on the right you combed and conditioned it. Maybe used a hotcomb to tame the frizz. So what's the big deal? Are you selling something?



Transform my hair!?

The right side of the picture looks like it has been washed, conditioned, with product in it. It has been straitened with a flat iron and probably has a serum in it to get the shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan