Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need help with my hair. Pictures!?

Ok - so this is me



http://a327.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



*Does anyone have any pics of styles that would look good on me? I don't like plain hair, and thats what i have now. i want something edgy and different. Any suggestions?



THANKS!! [:



I need help with my hair. Pictures!?

so your hairs naturally straight??



and do you want it short??



http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...



hope that helps.



I need help with my hair. Pictures!?

big bold waves and volume.



I need help with my hair. Pictures!?

get some blonde and black streaks in your hair, it'll look cute. good luck!!



I need help with my hair. Pictures!?

get red tips and maybe dye your hair a dark shade of brunette. get volumizing shampoo and conditoner and try 2 grow ur hair out. long is in :)



PS do NOT get glue in hair extensions, they change thier color after a week and thier a killer 2 get out, get sewn in extensions (if u want) thier cuter and A WHOLE lot easier to et out!



also, u can get AMAZING hair color and hair shiner, volumizer etc at walmart fo under 50 dollars. my mom recomends Suave hair products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan