Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval f

I'm thinking of wearing an off-shoulder dress, and I really love curls. My fiance likes the whole look of the hair being curly and half up and half down. I don't know what he means, but I know that he likes Bell's hair in the cartoon character of Beauty and the Beast (the animated movie). Please, if anyone has any suggestions, I'm totally open! I don't know a lot about hairstyles, and I really need an elegant/sexy hairstyle. Thanks.



I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval face.?

We need to know length, but for an off the shoulder dress, I would suggest that you dont wear it down so far that it hangs over the sleeves, that never looks good because it can get caught on them, I have seem countless pictures where the girl has one random lock of hair hooked onto a bead or tucked into a sleeve and it ruins the look.



I am natural blonde and have an oval face as well, my hair is natually wavy, but not curly and falls to my shoulders. I found this hairstyle that I adore and cant wait to try it out next year with my stylist. http://www.modelbride.com/content/004544...



Its off the face and neck, which is a good idea for heat issues (sweating and such during the summer or just from dancing) but it has alot of body in the back.



I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval face.?

Try this link for ideas:



http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/b...



I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval face.?

All depends if you are a true blonde.LOL



I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval face.?

That's what I did for the day of my wedding. I think that will look great on you, of course, I'm saying this without seeing you - but if that's the style you like, check out my pics, they are on My myspace page:



www.myspace.com/thefirst_noel



it was that half up half down look.



Here's one I like too:



http://www.brides.com/beauty/hairstyles/...



Good luck and God Bless you!



I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval face.?

More important than the color of your hair are its length and texture. Most styles are determined by these two factors. If you want better information, you should say how long your hair is and whether it's dense, thin, straight, wavy, curly, fine, coarse....etc.



For example: I have extremely dense hair that happens to be really soft and stick straight. It falls just past my shoulders. No amount of effort is going to make it behave well if I try to curl it. I'm opting for a french twist or other elegant updo. If you go to www.weddinghairstyles.com (maybe weddinghair.com ?), you can sort styles based on the length and type of hair.



Good luck!



I need all the hair pictures for a wedding that you think look good for a blonde girl with an oval face.?

My suggestion would be to find bridal hair magazines. This will help a lot.



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan