Thursday, June 17, 2010

How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

My hair is thick and wavy unless I flat iron it. I want to get something short and cute. Not too boyish..and something easy to fix that I can do different styles with. Here are some pictures of me please let me know what you think would look good.....pictures would be greatly appreciated.



http://www.flickr.com/photos/12341624@N0...



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

Dear, it's not what we think would look good on you is important or matters, it's what makes you feel good that really matters. There are many styles for short hair that would look just great on your face.I wish you a good luck.



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

i wouldnt get it short or boyish because it overpowers your round face shape try longer layers



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

What Marilyn said. Your face is round and short layers would only widen it. Try longer layers to lengthen and balance your face.



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

Try front bangs like this:



http://film.up64.de/filmgesichter/caps/m...



I think it'd be really cute on you.



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

I would keep everyting and add side bangs!



good luck :)



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

Yea, you should.



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

not to be mean but it would make you look fat!



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

you should really stick with long hair. Because it will elongate your body. Also what the other people said. You have a rounder face, and having that style of hair will not flatter your shape.



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

Instead of cutting it I think you should let it grow longer. The co



lor is pretty and it's shiny and it would look the balls long. What could be better than long thick hair?



How should I get my hair cut? (Pictures Included)?

I say if you wear your hair up most of the time and you have time to do your hair EVERY morning... then cut it, chop it off!!!



I love my hair cut, I have a round face and it barely touches my shoulders and long layers throughout... ( yup, the girls are right... long layers.) My hair does that flippy thing, like wings.It's cute and natural. I don't need to curl it or anything. Good Luck!!! Have Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan