Friday, November 27, 2009

No idea what to do with my hair?

Here's a picture of my current hair: %26lt;a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i32.tinypic.com/553q89.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video hosting by TinyPic"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;



I don't know what I want to do with it. I have layers and side bangs, but I definitely don't want to cut it any shorter. I want hair kind of like Selena Gomez? Or something cute like that. Maybe a darker color?



Picture and input would be greatly appreciate! (:



(PS, if it helps any, I'm 15.)



No idea what to do with my hair?

I would suggest getting the layers cleaned up, and maybe even have them use the raser on them. The raser will help give you body with your hair. Also, when you style it put some gel or moose in there and blow dry it upside down for better body... Go a little darker, but keep some highlights there as well.(I am having issues viewing your pic, so I can't really tell you exactly what color). If your hair is lighter, blonde you can do a three tone highlight/low light combo which looks wonderful... They would use foil instead of the usual cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan