Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm going to use a hair dye kit at home. any idea on how to style it like Carah Faye from Shiny

this is a link to Carah Faye picture and what her hair looks like



http://i13.tinypic.com/4chui4x.jpg



I'm going to use a hair dye kit at home. any idea on how to style it like Carah Faye from Shiny Toy Gun?

Sweet. I got my hair colored and cut recently to the fashion of Carah Faye too. =) I'm not so sure how to do it on your own, because I went to a salon and had it done. But What she did was layer my hair so that the blond was on the under layer and dark fell on top and cut me long sidestyle bangs. What she did to dye it was put up in a clip what would be the dark top layer, and bleached the bottom layer. (if you are doing this at home and are dark gonig blond make sure you leave it on long enough to not go ORANGE instead lol) Then she razorcut the layers so the blond would show through mainly in the front, bottoms and she left a lot of blond in the back and straightened the layers.



I'm not sure if I helped but I thought it was kind of neat that we both got our hair ideas from Carah. =P



I'm going to use a hair dye kit at home. any idea on how to style it like Carah Faye from Shiny Toy Gun?

to be honest. you get that hair by not washing it alot. she probley washes that hair once a week maybe. so do that and just push your hair over that way like hers. and if you want to use product you manipulator by bed head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan