Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair ideas, please?

[10 points]



Hey there, I am looking for some new things to do with my hair-



even if they are just basic ideas (styles that are "in").



I usually have roughly 45 minutes to get ready in the morning.



My hair is somewhat like my picture (but the colour is different; dirty blonde with a few lighter blonde foils done) : side bangs and front layers and the length is maybe two inches below my shoulder.



I often have it straightened and my hair parts better towards the side, with my bangs styled. The layers sometimes naturally curl in a bit.



So yeah, I am just looking for some ideas to do with my hair. I cannot scrunch it very well, any tips or good products that will give your hair more of a wave?



Thanks for taking the time to read this!



P.S - For guys, what styles do you like on girls (hair)?



Hair ideas, please?

Hey you seem to be describing me. You and I have the same features. I have also been racking my brain to figure out differents ways to fix my hair. I sometimes do these:



In a hurry: simple ponytail



have more time: straighten it



simple headband with cute curl from Loreal i think



also just down



another good way is a high pony tail with your bangs down



and messy buns are cute



last but not least is half up and half down with the little pony tail on top



I use herbal essenses and I reccomend theirs it is great and leaves your hair soft and silky.



Hair ideas, please?

u should go to Cosmogirl.com and seventeen.com dey have good hair ideas if u knoe how to look 4 dem.



Hair ideas, please?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Hair ideas, please?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan