Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

Hair color help?



so I'm thinking I might want to go blonde.. but I don't want like oMg bLondEe iz sO HoTt!!!1! hair if you know what I mean, I'm thinking of something more along the lines of a bad dye job look, kinda like this (and yes I know this is a guy in the pic):



http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242...



http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242...



So the problem is that I've done similar things w/ red blue and purple before but I don't know if I can pull off blonde (right now I have my natural color)...



this is me:



http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242...



http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242...



so yeah I guess my question is: do you think I can pull it off, if not what color should I go for?



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

i think you deff. can. your hair is already dirty blonde, the change would not be that different but would look super cool on your.



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

go loriel. com



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

yeah that would look cute!



candace



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

yea, I'd say you could definitly pull it off %26amp; it would look good on you- Good luck!



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

hm...so your into vintage stuff



i think you would look really pretty with sleek hair with a side part.



just my opinion



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

go for it.



There's nothing wrong with having a change. :)



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

i would go with a bleach blonde because you want the yellow look pretty much and your hair is really dark to begin with. so if you want his color go with a bleach blonde and make sure you only dye it once, dying it twice will kill your hair and also make it that OMG ITS SOOO HOTT! look. so yeah deffinatly bleach blonde and i think you can pull it off!



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

I think you can pull it off! Your ahir is already light. Go for it!



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

You should bleach ur hair.... thatz what my friend did %26amp; her hair color looks exactally like the hair of that guy



.... goodluck ! =D



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

Using good products and a licensed cosmetologist there should be no problem with dying your hair blonde. The products that you buy in the stores are only allowed to put so many ingredents in their products for the general public, that's why when you buy a box there are so many instructions on the back about your natural color and the color on the box, when you think the color on the box will make your hair that color blonde, in fact it turns it slightly red. When you color your hair blonde there are a few steps, first you have to take out the red pigment out of the hair and strip it and that's only done by bleach which should be done by a professional. If you don't follow the manufacturer instructions you can ruin your hair so follow directions, do not leave it on the hair longer than recommended. Dying your hair blonde is very tricky and if it's not done right you will need to see a cosmetologist to get the green or purple out of your hair. When you are going to a darker color, you are only deposting color. If you have brown to dark brown, I feel you may be happier later on with just highlights and actually highlights would bring out a more natural look for you and you can have it as blonde as you want by having more put in the foil or pulled out of a cap, but if you decide to bleach only retouch your regrowth and leave the ends out until the end, then dilute shampoo with the color to weaken the color and finish up the process. The color doesn't need to stay on the ends no more than 5 minutes, since it will already be blonde, and always put conditioner on your ends before the color



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

yes you should. i love the dark roots. they would look shweet. deff. change it. and try some new make up.



Hair Color help (with pictures!)?

No it would look w*nk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan