Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 POINTS!! I need help with my hair...?

Should I dye my hair brown? Should I get bangs?



Pictures in my 360...any other advice for my hair will be greatly appreciated...im sick of the same style



10 POINTS!! I need help with my hair...?

go brown, but get blonde highlights.



10 POINTS!! I need help with my hair...?

I am assuming you're the blonde making the fun face. If so, yes. From your roots it looks like brown is your natural color. I used to have blonde lock and then eventually grew my hair out to it's natural color--so much better!! Anywho--



I would leave your hair long, it's looks fantabalous!



I would not get bangs for two reasons; 1. you do not have a giant forehead and 2. high maintainace issues



I think layers at different lenthgs to frame your face would be excellent and compliment you.



Brown doesn't have to be boring either. You can always get red high lights, carmel, blonde...the sky is the limit.



10 POINTS!! I need help with my hair...?

side bangs would look good on you. i like your hair like it is, but if you want to change it you could do something crazy like put red highlights in it. thats what i did =]



good luck.



10 POINTS!! I need help with my hair...?

yeah definitly go brown but NO bangs. I dont like bangs, and most people dont. it will make you look liek a little kid (in my opinion) I would layer it...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan