Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair help: Products/cuts for long wavy hair like mine?

I have lots of long, dark brown wavy hair. I'm happy with having long hair. However I want tame long hair I can put up or down. so advice on how to cut the ends of long hair for best results, and more importantly, cheap productsto fight the fact that my hair gets dry and frizzy? Please share product advice (cheaper is better), info on how to treat long, wavy dry hair (basic advice is good, I was raised by anti-beauty types) and pictures of good cuts where the hair is long and a not quite curly, but certainly full, bouncy and spiraled?



Hair help: Products/cuts for long wavy hair like mine?

I like sunsilk ( they have all different kinds for types of hair) or garnier fructis moisture works.



they work pretty good %26amp; pretty cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan