Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

How can i get my hair like this...



(front veiw) http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/...



(back veiw)



http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/...



(side)



http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/...



Thanks!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

how old are you. SIX!!!



mayonaise does the trick!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

OOOOOOH KAY....... I'll just ignore you then. Report It



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

It looks like she used a spiral curling iron on sections of her hair. That's Hannah Montana isn't it!! I love her!!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

She spins a few segmants around a flat iron and hold it for apx 20 seconds... ceramic is always best!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

Several ways: If your hair is curly, scrunch it after you shower, which should be pretty easy. Or, if your hair is straight, sleep in loose braids or use hot rollers on select parts in the morning.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

It looks like a curling iron in sections of her hair. I would practice it a few times. After showering blow dry your hair so it is thicker. Then take a few strands in the front side and back and curl them. See if that would help look like the pics. Experiment first though that always seems to help



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

I think you should buy some spiral curlers. When your hair is slightly damp, take random chunks and set them in the spiral curlers, but not all of it, it looks like there's some straight hair in there. But before you set it in the curlers, put some mousse or some sort of shine gel in it. When it dries take it out. and mess it up with your hands upside down and then flip it back up. work it into place with your fingers then lightly spray it with a high shine hairspray. That might work.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

I suggest using a curling iron, gel, mousse, and hairspray!!! I hope I helped! Oh and if your going to curl your hair always try to have it have some of its natural oils in it instead of having newly washed hair!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

take just a little bit of hair and use a curling iron for about 20 seconds for every section but make sure you can still se some straight hair under neath it so it will look like hers, if not you will just have plain old curly hair.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

Flat iron your whole hair. Then take a curling iron a curl different sections of the flat ironed hair! Good Luck!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

Yeah okay I love Hannah Montana too. Her hair is very simple although since her hair is normally curly she has to straighten it then curl it.



If you have normally strait or wavy hair, you can curl 2 inches of hair around a 1.5" curling iron or smaller for shorter hair. If you are starting to curl your hair for the first get someone to help you. Also always protect your hair with a moisturizing creme or styling spray.



Good luck!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

Shampoo, condition and dry.



Take a large(about 1 or 1 1/2 inch) .curling iron down your strands about 2/3 the way down (a small section of hair). Turn the iron vertically (up and down) roll your hair around like the stripes on a candy cane. hold,spray and let go.



If you have trouble doing it your self try hot roller or the con air curling iron that helps with drop curls.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

it looks like if you used a larger curling iron or rollers all over your head, and then did some smaller sized curles sporadically it would work. depending on how well your hair holds curl, you may need to have some product added to your hair (like spray wax maybe) to help hold the style.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

i think you should put hot rollors in your hair. Its easy and simple.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

Hair Spray and A Curling Iron.



Works like a charm.



Also use some root lifter.



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

I think you should pick parts of your hair (on top)



and use a 1 in. curling iron to curl your hair.



(by the way, love the hairstyle you're picking!!)



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

i dont know but if u find out tell me cause iv been wanting to know to....



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

I suppose you want to look like Miley Cyrus. I am here to help!



(1) Get a hair crimper



(2) Section your hair with clips



(3) Get a Bumble and bumble spray named "Thickning Spray"



(4) Listen to my steps



1- First, what you do is spray the hair you have sectioned. Make sure the clips are still there.



2- Second, you crimp the hai you have sectioned. Every section you do should still be in the crimper for 5 seconds each section.



3- Third, you take the clips off, and spray all of your hair. That is it!



If it does not work, which it should, do the whole thing again. You even need to respray it.



PS Don't use a curling iron!!! It is no curled hair, it is wavy hair!



How can i do my hair like this... (see pictures)?

omg thats so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan